To reserve your room please follow the instructions on the website.
You must be at least 16 years old to make a reservation.
You will need to provide your credit or debit card details to secure your reservation. Vaulty Manor accepts Visa and MasterCard secure a reservation.
Please check that the details of your reservation are complete and accurate before you confirm your reservation. We will not be liable for any delay or non-performance if you provide us with incorrect information.
We will confirm our acceptance of your reservation by sending you an email to the email address that you provide during the reservation process. The contract between us for the provision of your room and any additional services added to your reservation will be formed when you receive this email confirmation from us.
If you think that there is a mistake in your reservation or if you require any changes to a confirmed reservation, please call us on 01621 842 884 to discuss.
Vaulty Manor adopts dynamic pricing and the price of our rooms fluctuates based on demand. When you make a reservation request, we'll give you a total price for the rooms and number of nights you've requested. The price you pay is the price quoted to you at the time you make your reservation.
Room prices are per room, per night and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate at the time of your reservation.
The maximum room occupancy is two adults. Family rooms (where available) can accommodate two adults and two children (under the age of 16). You must not exceed the maximum occupancy for the room allocated to you. We reserve the right to conduct checks on occupancy. Occupancy is not transferable.
Children under 16 are not permitted to stay at Vaulty Manor Hotel unless a parent or guardian is also staying in the hotel. We reserve the right to request valid photographic proof of identity and age, so please bring this with you otherwise where requested you will not be permitted to stay.
Vaulty Manor Hotel has rooms which are specially adapted for customers with disabilities.
Although Vaulty Manor will try to accommodate special requests, all rooms are subject to availability.
You may add a continental breakfast when you make your reservation.
PAYING FOR YOUR ROOM
If you have not paid for your room and any extras added to your booking in full at the time you make your reservation, your booking is not confirmed and we cannot guarantee your room will be available should you arrive. Cancellations must be made by phone during office hours 0n 01621842884
Your right to cancel
Our right to cancel
We may cancel your reservation at any time with immediate effect by giving you written notice (which includes email) if:
- you do not pay us when you are required to do so; or
- you break the contract between us in any way.
If we cancel your reservation where you are at fault, we reserve our legal rights in respect of your breach of contract. Where your stay had/has not yet commenced, the total payment made or to be made by you for such room shall be deemed a cancellation charge and is not for any service.
Arrival and Departure
Rooms are available from 2pm on the arrival date. Please let Vaulty Manor know if you are likely to arrive after 11pm.
Guests will be asked to provide proof of identity and nationality upon check-in. Overseas guests, excluding Republic of Ireland and Commonwealth citizens, will be asked to complete a registration form and provide their identity card / passport details. Acceptable forms of identification are: a passport, driving licence, ID card or police warrant card.
Rooms must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Failure to leave your room by this time may result in a late check-out charge.
Vaulty Manor expectations of you (and your group)
You must not:
- smoke anywhere inside Vaulty Manor premises. This includes the smoking of e-cigarettes. Permitted smoking areas will be identified on site. Smoking on Vaulty Manor premises outside of the designated smoking area will result in a £100 fine;
- bring any pets onto Vaulty Manor premises, with the exception of assistance dogs;
- bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment onto Vaulty Manor premises;
- use any electrical appliances that may set off the fire alarm system, such as toasters, mini cookers or portable grills;
- tamper with any fire alarms or emergency equipment;
- utilise Vaulty Manor rooms to store items (personal or otherwise) which could in the sole opinion of Vaulty Manor cause damage to the room, or be a risk to the health and safety of staff or property;
- prevent Vaulty Manor management, housekeeping and/or maintenance staff from access to your room(s) as and when required, with housekeeping permitted full access at least once every two days;
- remove, damage or destroy any Vaulty Manor property;
- use any of the technology provided by Vaulty Manor to download or access any unlawful or obscene material; orcause unreasonable disturbance to our other guests or any Vaulty Manor staff.
If you or your group cause damage or loss of any kind to the hotel, other guests or their property, you (as the person making the booking) will be responsible for that damage or loss and you shall be liable to pay to Vaulty Manor on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage or loss.
You and the members of your group must not resell or transfer your reservation (or any part of it) nor advertise, market or otherwise offer any Vaulty Manor room for sale either on its own or as part of a combined offer. Vaulty Manor will not honour any reservations made in this way and does not accept any liability for doing so.
If you or your group cause damage to the hotel, other guests or their property, or otherwise breach any of these terms and conditions, Vaulty Manor reserves the right to:
- cancel your reservation with immediate effect and (if appropriate) eject you from Vaulty Manor premises;
- cancel key cards;
- restrict access to the hotel;
- remove your items from the room and hotel, disposing of such items (at no cost and no liability) to a local charity to the extent such items are not collected from us within 7 days of removal;
- retain all sums paid by you and/or charge you the full amount of your reservation; and/or
- refuse future reservations from you and/or refuse you entry or accommodation at any of our hotels.
Vaulty Manor will not be liable for any refund or compensation in such circumstances.
Vaulty Manor reserves the right to decline or cancel reservations made and stays in progress by those who have previously breached these terms and conditions (as may be updated from time to time), whether the reservation is in that name or not.
We reserve the right to change your room allocation at any point during your stay for any reason
We keep your personal data safe and secure. Full details about how we use your data can be obtained by emailing email@example.com. Similar to other commercial websites, this website and the System utilises a standard technology called cookies and web server logs to collect information about how the website and/or the System is used and how to improve them. Further details can be found in our Cookie Notice. By providing information about you and your booking group (as outlined in the Privacy Notice) when making a reservation, you consent (on your behalf and on behalf of each member of your group) to such processing and you warrant that all information provided by you is accurate.
This contract formed when we confirm your reservation is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
If you are a non-business customer you have certain rights under consumer protection legislation. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect those rights.
We accept liability for death and personal injury arising from our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation by us or our employees or agents.
We do not accept liability for failure to meet any of our obligations where such failure is due to events beyond our reasonable control.
If we breach these terms and conditions for reasons within our control we shall only be liable for losses that are direct losses and a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such breach.
Save as prohibited by applicable law, we shall not be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty, or in any other way, for any indirect or consequential losses including:
- loss of income, sales or revenue;
- loss of business;
- business interruption;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of reputation and/or goodwill; or
- wasted management or office time.
Where we are liable to you (save as prohibited by applicable law) our maximum liability to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty shall in no event exceed the price of your reservation unless the Hotel Proprietor's Act 1956 applies, in which case our liability will be limited to the maximum prescribed under that Act.
These terms and conditions, their subject matter and formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
If you are a consumer you and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, your reservation and/or stay at any Vaulty Manor hotels. We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms and conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. If you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are making a business reservation, you and we agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to your reservation and/or stay at Vaulty Manor hotel.
If any part of these terms and conditions is deemed invalid, illegal or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed deleted and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts. Any failure by us to enforce our rights or remedies under these terms and conditions or otherwise shall not be construed as a waiver by us of those or any other rights or remedies.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are reserved.
If you require further information or have any questions regarding our website or these terms and conditions, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• VAT is included within the hire charge of Vaulty Manor.
• A non-refundable deposit of £1000 will be required to secure the booking.
• An additional £1000 non-refundable deposit will be required 9 months before your event
• The final non-refundable balance is due 5 months prior to the event taking place, the date of which will be written on the bottom of this contract.
• All payments are non-refundable and cannot be returned or transferred under any circumstances.
• Venue charges are seasonal and subject to change annually.
• Accommodation must be paid in full 6 weeks before your wedding and check in is from 2.00pm.
• Cancellations must be put in writing, sent recorded delivery and acknowledged by Vaulty Manor in writing, otherwise the full balance will be due on the final balance date listed below.
• We do not accept American Express.
• We recommend that wedding insurance is taken out to protect payment made to relevant suppliers in the event of any cancellation.
• The venue will be available to you from 9.30am on the day of your wedding and we request that the venue is vacated by 12.00am.
• There is a Music system indoors available for your use throughout the day, this can be a CD or an ipod/iphone. Our outdoor music system is only available with a iphone/ipod.
• Tables and chairs will be provided as required (max 20 tables / 200 chairs, extra are available at an additional cost)
• Vaulty Manor do not accept any responsibility or liability in respect of loss or damage caused to the premises during the period of hire. The Hirer should obtain appropriate insurance cover.
• Vaulty Manor do not accept responsibility or liability in respect of loss or damage to equipment, vehicles or personal effects belonging to the hirer or their guests during the period of hire.
• The hirer will be responsible to Vaulty Manor Barns for making good any damage which may have been done to the premises; furniture, flooring or grounds by persons attending the function. We reserve the right to charge damage / missing item deposit when deemed appropriate.
• No vehicles are permitted on the grass areas without permission from management.
• Any vehicles left overnight must be in the rear car park and must be removed no later than 11am the following morning. Any vehicles that are left elsewhere at Vaulty Manor Barns may be subject to removal at a charge to the hirer if they are seen to disrupt the event on the following day.
• No Commercial vehicles, mobile homes, or touring caravans are permitted on Vaulty Manor’s Premises at any time.
• Only guide dogs are allowed on the premises. (We are happy for your dog to be onsite for photos, all ‘mess’ must be picked up, and your dog is not permitted to be in any of our indoor premises.)
• Our venues are Non- smoking apart from designated outside areas.
• All personal possessions and equipment must be removed on the day of your event. Any possessions left in the premises will be disposed of.
Food and Drink
• The hirer is allowed to provide their own wine and champagne throughout the reception drinks and for the wedding breakfast for which there will be no corkage charge. This is limited to half a bottle per adult guest. The wine is not permitted to be left on tables, they will need to be poured by the catering team and left behind in the bar area. Charges will apply. After your wedding breakfast all wine will be unavailable and drinks must be purchased from us.
• All other drinks must be purchased from our bar. Please note that no other drink other than wine and champagne can be brought onto the premises apart from juice soft drinks for reception drinks.
• If you would like to leave the wine on the tables we will charge a £15 per bottle corkage
• Our venue is fully licensed and we will provide a staffed bar prior to your ceremony to 23.45 and is included within the hire charge. There will be a Member of staff on site at all times.
• After the speeches and toasts all drinks must be purchased from the bar. No wine, champagne or other drinks may be supplied by the hirer for the evening party. NB: To comply with the licensing laws, the sale of alcohol by the hirer is strictly prohibited.
• Underage drinking is strictly prohibited. As per our licensing terms, anyone found drinking under the age of 18 will be asked to leave our premises. This also applies to any persons over the age of 18 buying alcohol for a minor.
• Catering may only be supplied by our in-house caterer to ensure quality of food and service. (excludes wedding cake)
• Caterers have access to the kitchens from 9am on the day of hire, all equipment must be removed the same day. Vaulty Manor will not be held responsible for any loss or damage.
• Please supply Vaulty Manor with a comprehensive list of all suppliers that will be on site on the day of your function at least 4 weeks before.
• Our insurance only offers cover for the services we provide, all other outside services such as entertainers MUST produce copies of their public liability insurance certificate at least 4 weeks prior to the function. All electrical equipment bought on to the premises must hold current P.A.T. test certificates.
• Entertainer’s equipment may not be bought onto the premises until the day of hire and all equipment must be removed on the same day. Entertainers are required to liaise with management regarding equipment used.
• We only allow 1 company to supply Fireworks, please ask for details. Fireworks must be set off from the rear of the venue. Setting off your own Fireworks is not permitted.
• Bio-degradable confetti or real petals may be thrown outside, no confetti bombs or foil confetti are allowed.
• For health and safety reasons we do not allow bubbles, party poppers, glitter, confetti bombs fire displays or fireworks inside the premises.
• Ball games are not permitted.
• Please note that no animals / fish etc are allowed as part of centerpieces at Vaulty Manor